PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby requiemxxx on Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:06 am

I don't want to be the devil's advocate, but i doubt Giorgio can doing what he wants... He is a Yes Man. That's all.
Discountbukkake are the first to blame for boring splitted scenes, delay with releases and a lot of other stupid choices...
requiemxxx
Respected member

Postby WAO137 on Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:17 pm

I suggest to create a new team from bukkakeros to shoot on https://premiumgloryhole.com. I think some guys has interest to be a producer not only jerking on girls.
And generally open a recruitment of vacancies
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Postby gregory on Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:01 pm

WAO137 wrote:I suggest to create a new team from bukkakeros to shoot on https://premiumgloryhole.com. I think some guys has interest to be a producer not only jerking on girls.

joking aside would be nice to have a site for megagloryholes gokkun, I mean real gloryholes
gregory
Respected member

Postby Tatboy777 on Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:49 am

Im new to the EBF but was wondering what the history of Premium Bukkake was, as far as who started it, why they left and this "Georgio" person presently running it.

Was "Torbe" the original videographer of PB?

I'm a member of both the putalocura.com and premiumbukkake.com websites but was just curious of the history and where things stand presently?

The Premium Bukkake website needs a complete OVERHAUL. For example, when you log in (i'm a diamond member), you see the latest model up top but when you click on it to see something like the "BTS" (behind the scenes), it's like a wild goose chase to locate it. The only way to find it is to type the model's name in the search box then you see all the scenes she's performed in - but it shouldn't be like this.

Also, wtf do they show the BUKKAKE prior to showing the initial INTERVIEW of the performer? Makes little sense.

And why don't they have an INTERACTIVE forum where ANSWERS to the QUESTIONS asked by members, are fielded? It's like everyone's making suggestions and there's ZERO interaction with the videographer or delegate of the website. How many people are actively engaged in PB? Just like 3 videographers and this guy Giorgio? I pay like $500/year for my Diamond membership and so far im not impressed, especially with the LATEST girls they've been filming. Half the time they are pale skinned models wearing light colored lingerie and the lighting is often too bright (especially in the pre bukkake scenes before the girl comes walking out). "Giorgio" needs to have these women dressed in DARKER colors so that the white cum can be seen splattered on the clothing and what the hell is going on with not having a "cleaner" girl there to lick the cum off of the face of the bukkake girl/girl's clothing and cum swap or something interesting and DIFFERENT than the same old shit.

And Cam 2 ? Dont even get me started. It's hardly any different than Cam 1. The camera-man needs to back the hell up like 2-3 feet and film the bukkake girl AND the scooper and why not film some of the fluffers sucking these guys off. Get up close to them as well and maybe let a few guys cum on their faces or in their mouths - do a bit of editing back and forth between them and the bukkake scene etc

I have so many more suggestions but just thought i'd toss this one out there.

Does "Giorgio" or anyone from PB ever come to this website? Do they post here - have they ever?
Tatboy777
Still our bitch!

Postby xtripsnova on Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:55 am

Do we have a new lizzardblizzard here?
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Jazee on Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:00 am

xtripsnova wrote:Do we have a new lizzardblizzard here?

:)) Good analogy!!
Jazee
Moves like Jagger

Postby bigload on Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:01 pm

the owner from pb is actually a genius because members pay him PREMIUM fees but he delivers GARBAGE content.
and giorgio as well because he even sells the garbage of the garbage (outfits)…
bigload
Respected member

Postby Bukkake__fan on Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:46 pm

I may sound corny, but I'd like to see Esa Dicen with her new boobs again. And it should be about 150 loads. I think the scene would be a masterpiece.
Bukkake__fan
Respected member

Postby piranorton on Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:52 pm

Tatboy777 wrote:Does "Giorgio" or anyone from PB ever come to this website? Do they post here - have they ever?

It's just Giorgio, not "Giorgio", and yes, he reads it, but rarely posts.
To all your other questions: there is no definitive answer for them.
To your suggestions regarding the filming: Giorgio does listen, but changes happen very slowly if ever and needs to have many voices backing it up. Definitely there won't be an overhaul of the whole filming process with the snap of a finger.
To your suggestions regarding the website: don't bother. They don't even have the resource to keep the site rolling without hiccups.
Now that your initial enthusiasm has worn off, welcome to this sad bunch of losers!
PB resub progress: [0/1] Fanta Sie #3 BTS fixed • [1/2] Kechteny and Perla published • [✓] no release delays for 8 weeks
piranorton
piranorton

Postby xtripsnova on Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:52 pm

Bukkake__fan wrote:I may sound corny, but I'd like to see Esa Dicen with her new boobs again. And it should be about 150 loads. I think the scene would be a masterpiece.

Maybe yes, but I hope they will keep those fake boobs well covered the whole time, even in BTS.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby DrinkIt on Fri Jul 26, 2024 1:43 pm

WAO137 wrote:I suggest to create a new team from bukkakeros to shoot on https://premiumgloryhole.com. I think some guys has interest to be a producer not only jerking on girls.

+1 get it done :D
DrinkIt
Respected member

Postby Skreed on Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:09 pm

The Ramona goodbye cumshot was 10x better than the entire main #2 bukkake. Why can't they just film it like they do in the BTS? She even opened her mouth wide showed and played with cum. Please the crew at PB you need to change the main bukkake something needs to change.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby singularis on Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:22 pm

xtripsnova wrote:
Bukkake__fan wrote:I may sound corny, but I'd like to see Esa Dicen with her new boobs again. And it should be about 150 loads. I think the scene would be a masterpiece.

Maybe yes, but I hope they will keep those fake boobs well covered the whole time, even in BTS.

Not often but on this I agree with you 100%. Also the surgeon who botched this beauty should be put in jail!
singularis
Respected member

Postby Charlie77 on Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:45 pm

It seems now the morons are too busy watching the Olympic Games, so whe can expect about 15 days without updates
Charlie77
Respected member

Postby Bukkake__fan on Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:10 pm

I think PB is finished. They are deliberately stretching out the filmed scenes to collect the last money from subscribers. Judging by the quality they're giving out, it looks like it's going to end soon.
Bukkake__fan
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL