PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby gregory on Sat May 18, 2024 8:41 am

abano1 wrote:First Camera work isn’t complete shit for a change. I can say that. I’m not saying it’s great, certainly not Samantha Cruz great, but it’s not complete shit.

And yes, the Samantha Cruz scene IS special. Phenomenal camera work. It's now the 10th highest rated scene of all time.

you must be joking that’s a lot of cum wasted in that scene and she was like a robot emotionless, the number in this casa doesn’t make the scene
gregory
Respected member

Postby gregory on Sat May 18, 2024 8:42 am

Gregorious wrote:Sophia Locke #1 is up, 54 loads, so once again it's a bigger scene split in two...

this splitting thing is really frustrating, they have to put an end on this
gregory
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Sat May 18, 2024 12:59 pm

gregory wrote:
Gregorious wrote:Sophia Locke #1 is up, 54 loads, so once again it's a bigger scene split in two...

Yes but they can't the way they are doing it now because they don't have enough guys. They are reusing the same guys for the second half of the bukkake. We already told them we hate the sneaky edits, and rightly so as we don't want to be deceived. So now they are just doing the same thing but making them two scenes. They still foolishly pretend it's a second day, like we don't know. Like when they shot Prim and Melania Dark and each girl alternated as scooper or swallower. In Melania's scene Giorgio is like "oh hello, welcome back for another day, but wearing the same clothes." So stupid.
They have more guys than the sneaky edit days it seems, but not enough to do true 100 plus loads. Or at least they choose not to do it unless it's a 200 load scene for some reason.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby Playabuoy on Sat May 18, 2024 1:40 pm

thebowl wrote:
gregory wrote:

Yes but they can't the way they are doing it now because they don't have enough guys. They are reusing the same guys for the second half of the bukkake. We already told them we hate the sneaky edits, and rightly so as we don't want to be deceived. So now they are just doing the same thing but making them two scenes. They still foolishly pretend it's a second day, like we don't know. Like when they shot Prim and Melania Dark and each girl alternated as scooper or swallower. In Melania's scene Giorgio is like "oh hello, welcome back for another day, but wearing the same clothes." So stupid.
They have more guys than the sneaky edit days it seems, but not enough to do true 100 plus loads. Or at least they choose not to do it unless it's a 200 load scene for some reason.
or maybe they dont have enought money , its cost effective to spilt scenes if the budgets is not their.
maybe its wise that pb books more famous stars to increase the number of subs
Playabuoy
Respected member

Postby Quimico300 on Sat May 18, 2024 3:36 pm

Fanta Sie returns to Spain PB

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7HNElpIZWi/
Attachments
Fanta Sie.jpg
Fanta Sie.jpg (24.43 KiB) Viewed 6461 times
Quimico300
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sat May 18, 2024 4:00 pm

^From her IG stories, in the PB studio
https://www.instagram.com/fanta_sie__/

FantaSie_a_.jpg
FantaSie_a_.jpg (114.32 KiB) Viewed 6432 times
FantaSie_b_.jpg
FantaSie_b_.jpg (106.4 KiB) Viewed 6432 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby thebowl on Sat May 18, 2024 5:49 pm

Ok, apology accepted PB

if Fanta Sie is back they will have my forgiveness. She is so hot. She is one of my new favourites.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby Charlie77 on Sat May 18, 2024 6:33 pm

I liked Sophia Locke attitude during her scene: slutty behavior, obbedient mouth opening and staring eyes at bukkakeros. Pity she kept gargling and swallowing the loads, preventing a big mouthful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It´s interesting how Fanta Sie scene dropped like a bomb here last year, everybody loved it but nobody ever asked for her comeback. I guess because it´s almost impossible to even equal what they did.
So, it seems she is back but, what for? Two 50 loads scene? Let´s see...
Charlie77
Respected member

Postby gregory on Sat May 18, 2024 8:07 pm

thebowl wrote:Ok, apology accepted PB

if Fanta Sie is back they will have my forgiveness. She is so hot. She is one of my new favourites.

awesome news she is by far (and vivian and angelique and maybe nuria) one of the few latest best let’s hope for a 300 this time with no sneaky edit or cuts
gregory
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 am

Who is the cum scooper at Sophia Locke #1 ?
Attachments
IMG_6946.jpeg
IMG_6946.jpeg (333.15 KiB) Viewed 5655 times
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 am

^Sofia Mayers
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby bigload on Mon May 20, 2024 10:31 am

gregory wrote:
thebowl wrote:Ok, apology accepted PB

awesome news she is by far (and vivian and angelique and maybe nuria) one of the few latest best let’s hope for a 300 this time with no sneaky edit or cuts

keep dreaming
bigload
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Mon May 20, 2024 1:41 pm

thx for naming the cum scooper at Sophia Locke bkk, being Sofia Mayers

= = =

In the BTS #1 we hear ir formally - there are 15 min between #1 and #2 of the bukkakes of Sophia Locke

= = =

Is PB still updating the site ? I did not notice or experience any difference with before ?! Who knows what are the improvements we could expect / experience ?

I keep on supporting PB waiting for marvelous girls / bukkakes which are there too - keep on rockin' PB
Robbert1977
Respected member

Postby spospo11 on Mon May 20, 2024 11:38 pm

giorgiopb, what about outfit from Sophia Locke scene on https://outfits.giorgiopb.com/collectio ... le-outfits ?
spospo11
Still our bitch!

Postby Gregorious on Tue May 21, 2024 5:38 pm

FantaSie_a.jpg
FantaSie_a.jpg (87.67 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
FantaSie_b_.jpg
FantaSie_b_.jpg (62.41 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL