the topic "EBI Stars" is stupid

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

the topic "EBI Stars" is stupid

Postby ubertop on Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:03 am

Why isolate the best euro stars threads in this specific topic that nobody reads nor post in ?
Wiska, Ellen Saint, Yasmine Gold and such wonderful stars are now absent from the major threads of this forum.
When I used to post a word about Wiska, in the past, there were immediately many replies.
I have checked the Wiska thread in the "EBI Stars" topic. No post since ages ...
So please bring back the threads of these stars in the usual topics of this forum.
ubertop
Respected member

Postby sbando on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:12 pm

Thank you.

The only reason "nobody posts in it" it's because you and people like you don't post in it, and can't be bothered if it's not in the main three forums.

I (let me stress it again: I, and nobody else) PAY FOR THE BANDWIDTH needed to run this forum. It's completely free and it has few rules.

It took years to have our own forum running, had we created it a few years ago, this would have avoided all the pirate crap on the comments and the EBT screwup.

So, fuck you all. If you don't like it, go away! I don't need you, you give nothing. You just wanna leech and then call us stupid because you're not allowed to leech any longer or you cannot post in the correct section.

So, I'm considering making this board private, since we don't advertise here or use affiliate links at all.
Last edited by sbando on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sbando
Extinct

Postby chris on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:13 pm

I agree,some guys post always negative comments.
They never give any info about a new girl or a new movie/site and never give anything to this forum but just they read to our topics and post their stupid comments!
chris
Numero Uno

Postby ubertop on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:23 pm

You may be stressed and I understand that being so nervous, you do not
try to appreciate post that are iun fact made in the interest of your own site.
I agree that everybody posting in this site must be registered. So you avoid spammers and negative or illegal (racists ...) posts. OK.
But what I am saying is that everyone coming on this forum, registered or not, should be able to read the most recent posts in all topics. This is the only way to see is what topics and which girls are more popular.
If you keep apart the threads of the "EBI stars" in a separate topic called "Index", that only registered members can read, you make the post about these stars confidential, as very few visitors will read them.
This is what happens at the moment. This is a pity for these stars.
Before posting something about an EBI star, the visitor has to read what is said about her. And today this is not possible for non registered visitors.
You may consider my comment aggressive, but some time ago, I posted the same content in a very polite form, but nobody read it !
Now, of course, this site is yours and as you say, fuck them all (the EBI stars ? )

sbando wrote:Thank you.

The only reason "nobody posts in it" it's because you and people like you don't post in it, and can't be bothered if it's not in the main three forums.

I (let me stress it again: I, and nobody else) PAY FOR THE BANDWIDTH needed to run this forum. It's completely free and it has few rules.

It took years to have our own forum running, had we created it a few years ago, this would have avoided all the pirate crap on the comments and the EBT screwup.

So, fuck you all. If you don't like it, go away! I don't need you, you give nothing. You just wanna leech and then call us stupid because you're not allowed to leech any longer or you cannot post in the correct section.

So, I'm considering making this board private, since we don't advertise here or use affiliate links at all.
ubertop
Respected member

Postby sbando on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:31 pm

You may be stressed and I understand that being so nervous

Thank you again!

In the interest of WHAT?
sbando
Extinct

Postby sbando on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Ebi's Stars and Newbies' permissions are now set to All.

Let's see the priceless info pouring down.
sbando
Extinct

Postby NickyAngel on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:09 pm

sbando wrote:So, fuck you all. If you don't like it, go away! I don't need you, you give nothing. You just wanna leech and then call us stupid because you're not allowed to leech any longer or you cannot post in the correct section.

Oh my god, Sbando is angry. :evil:
Behave, behave, honey!

If you love it, do it! ;-)
NickyAngel
Legendary cutie

Postby boombingbang on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:24 pm

sbando wrote:Thank you.

Hi. Just a contributer of nothing here with nothing for your consideration. Chill out, dude. The way the pro handles fuckos like that is to ignore and and never acknowledge. So my advise is you ignore my message here and never acknowledge. It would be a shame to privatize the board because it's killer and it has Nikky Angel as a regular. I have seen (and caused) msgboards to collapse & implode because of delicate sensibilities of the admins/owners, and all over complete pointless shit. Your the boss, so act like or take your ball and go home. Be a shrewd, greasy, monsterous beast and good things will happen.

PS. If you do go private can I still post here? Though I think the potential for new & interesting material would be castrated by closing it up, but I'd like to stay afterall....Nikky Angel is here!
boombingbang
Respected member

Postby NickyAngel on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:29 pm

I´m not Nikky Angel, idiot, learn my name or shut up! :roll:
NickyAngel
Legendary cutie

Postby boombingbang on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:31 pm

Well who ever you are, you are wonderful and sassy. And as for me shutting up, fuck me then I still won't. So there.
boombingbang
Respected member

Postby sbando on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:33 pm

NickyAngel wrote:Oh my god, Sbando is angry. :evil:
Behave, behave, honey!

:wink:

No one has to worry. The forum stays open and free. If it goes private, nice people will always find a way in.

But if someone really doesn't like the way I handle things, he's free to create his own forum. This a private commercial site, not a .org community about open source code or Unix SCO.
sbando
Extinct

Postby boombingbang on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 pm

sbando wrote:
NickyAngel wrote:Oh my god, Sbando is angry. :evil:
Behave, behave, honey!

:wink:

No one has to worry. The forum stays open and free. If it goes private, nice people will always find a way in.

But if someone really doesn't like the way I handle things, he's free to create his own forum. This a private commercial site, not a .org community about open source code or Unix SCO.

Good. Btw if that Nikki person is not actually her, could you please ban the cunt? If it is really here, I didn't actually call her a cunt in that previous sentence there but it is ponderous what got her clit in a knot over such an innocuous & even complimentary post that I made before. Thanks.
boombingbang
Respected member

Postby NickyAngel on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:41 pm

BOOMBINGSHIT-
So then your name is Motherfucker´s asshole.

Sbando kick him! :lol:
NickyAngel
Legendary cutie

Postby boombingbang on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 pm

NickyAngel wrote:BOOMBINGSHIT-
So then your name is Motherfucker´s asshole.

Sbando kick him! :lol:

Ok ok it's the name issue - I just got it. My bad, but in my defense and as I think you mentioned yourself in our in-depth interview thread, the names Nikki, Nicky, Nicki Niki, and so on are used ad nausea, so much so that differentiation is an issue. But my offer still stands if and when you change it: Ms. BoomBingBang (nickname Triple B). I think you can sell that and it would probably be the coolest name out there. Think about it and again my apologies.........NICKY
boombingbang
Respected member

Postby sbando on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:54 pm

Everybody take disco biscuits and LSD and BE HAPPY!
sbando
Extinct

Next

Return to Eurogirls