PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby piranorton on Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:01 am

WAO137 wrote:The delay in updates was due to the fact that they wanted to release Chloe Lapiedra #1 with 50 loads

That would imply they still have some scenes left in the backlog, but decided to hold on them. (I'm not talking about ancienct scenes like Sara.) How do you know for sure?
piranorton
piranorton

Postby gregory on Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:22 am

WAO137 wrote:The delay in updates was due to the fact that they wanted to release Chloe Lapiedra #1 with 50 loads
https://premiumbukkake.com/trailers/PB_372_vmibeiv_chloelapiedra.mp4
Chloe Lapiedra.jpg

Chloe Lapiedra 2.jpg

Chloe Lapiedra 3.jpg

Chloe Lapiedra 4.jpg

Chloe Lapiedra 5.jpg

Chloe Lapiedra 6.jpg

oh no that horrible teeth braces!
gregory
Respected member

Postby Playabuoy on Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:18 am

piranorton wrote:

That would imply they still have some scenes left in the backlog, but decided to hold on them. (I'm not talking about ancienct scenes like Sara.) How do you know for sure?
maybe Blair #3?
Playabuoy
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:27 am

A newbie, again, and without a scooper. The same mistake, endlessly.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby vextime on Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:14 pm

Scoopers are annoying. Looks like most of it landed in her gob.
vextime
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:19 pm

Scoopers are a must have. Some scenes I am solely focused on the scooper.
There you have it. Not everyone think alike.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:41 pm

Actually overall a decent scene. She's cute and a great attitude, which makes things a little more fun and enjoyable than an expressionless person. She needed more cum though. Seemed to be just getting started.
I don't mind braces at all. She has really nice tits, they should show that more.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby abano1 on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:39 pm

Chloe is a GREAT model with a great attitude. Natural, hot as fuck, cute young model with no tats, piercings or gross plastic surgery. Golden opportunity, right?!

But again, utter disappointment as First camera continues to be primarily focused on getting closeups of bukkakero dicks, hands, arms, fat guts, hairy backs and all kinds of other shit I don’t care about. Who is this camera man?! PB, fire this asshole already! The POINT of First Camera is the MODEL - and her face and mouth receiving cum. Not shooting from so far away that most of the frame is white space (floor) and bukkakero sport sandals. Until this is corrected, PB should rebrand its site as “guys jerking off, and cumming on the floor, and each other, and on a bowl and even sometimes on a girl, that is in the background there somewhere.”

This screen cap speaks for itself. You can almost see Chloe.
jg7g8g6.jpg
jg7g8g6.jpg (81.77 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Look for frottage in future updates. Again, the girl's ancillary at this point.
8gjgjgjg.jpg
8gjgjgjg.jpg (105.15 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Chloe's not in focus. But this guy's dick is.
7hjgjgj.jpg
7hjgjgj.jpg (99.98 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Great shot of this guy's arm. Again, Amateur Hour First Camera Man, why are you standing BEHIND him?!
7654fre.jpg
7654fre.jpg (95.18 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Dude misses the model (of course) but manages to shoot his load on the guy across from him. And speaking of that other guy, is there a reason we need SO MUCH of him, in the frame?! I don't know why either.
jf8f7f6.jpg
jf8f7f6.jpg (104.67 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
abano1
Respected member

Postby Skreed on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:02 am

abano1 wrote:Chloe is a GREAT model with a great attitude. Natural, hot as fuck, cute young model with no tats, piercings or gross plastic surgery. Golden opportunity, right?!

But again, utter disappointment as First camera continues to be primarily focused on getting closeups of bukkakero dicks, hands, arms, fat guts, hairy backs and all kinds of other shit I don’t care about. Who is this camera man?! PB, fire this asshole already! The POINT of First Camera is the MODEL - and her face and mouth receiving cum. Not shooting from so far away that most of the frame is white space (floor) and bukkakero sport sandals. Until this is corrected, PB should rebrand its site as “guys jerking off, and cumming on the floor, and each other, and on a bowl and even sometimes on a girl, that is in the background there somewhere.”

They are positioning the camera different now. Back in the good old PB days the camera was up higher and at a downward angle. Either the camera is heavier so it makes it difficult or so many of the girls can't tilt their heads back so they just keep the camera in front instead of above.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby gregory on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:13 am

vextime wrote:Scoopers are annoying. Looks like most of it landed in her gob.

agree
gregory
Respected member

Postby piranorton on Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:14 am

No complaints here. It's in the TOP 3 in 2024 for me.

Chloe:

- She's super cute (even without Instagram filters), proactive, very comfortable and not nervous at all, got a very cheerful and playful mood.
- No tattoos, no piercings, no surgery, no bullshit. As curvy as it gets. (Look at that ass...)
- Can suck dick both super sensually and frantically. Cannot fit two in the mouth, but tries. Likes to be spanked on the face by dicks.
- Continuous eye-contact with the guys. She looks at them like they're some kind of gods.
- Wide open mouth and head tilted back all the time, doesn't need to be instructed to do so.
- Very eager to get her mouth filled, doesn't like waiting much for the guys (if my Spanish is right).
- Loves to play with the cum with her tongue, doesn't need to be instructed to do so.
- Swallows cum like water without thinking. When overflow, automatically swallows. Puts bigger chunks of residual cum back into the mouth, doesn't need to be instructed to do so.

The video:

- Camera 1 is the usual, give or take. Camera 2 has a good angle and distance. Many loads look better even being zoomed out. There are some blurred and wrongly focused moments.
- Colors are not 100% natural, but there is no overexposure, it can be corrected at home (crazy).
- Giorgio is almost silent during the video. No shouting, minimal instructions. Could it be the standard for future videos?
- No scooper, no facials. (For me that's a big bonus.)
- Better than average loads, better than average targeting. No Mr. Yellow (or he's getting treatment finally).
- Double cumshots absolutely dominate. There is like one segment where 3 single loads follow each other. She turns her head naturally and nothing is wasted. It almost feels surreal.
- There is some spilled cum here and there, but the mouthfuls are still spectacular.
- A bowl is used instead of a glass.

@Giorgio THANKS!!!

chloe_sample0.gif
chloe_sample0.gif (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1693 times

chloe_sample1.gif
chloe_sample1.gif (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1693 times

chloe_sample2.gif
chloe_sample2.gif (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1693 times

chloe_sample3.gif
chloe_sample3.gif (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1693 times
piranorton
piranorton

Re:

Postby gregory on Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:02 am

piranorton wrote:No complaints here. It's in the TOP 3 in 2024 for me.

Chloe:

- She's super cute (even without Instagram filters), proactive, very comfortable and not nervous at all, got a very cheerful and playful mood.
- No tattoos, no piercings, no surgery, no bullshit. As curvy as it gets. (Look at that ass...)
- Can suck dick both super sensually and frantically. Cannot fit two in the mouth, but tries. Likes to be spanked on the face by dicks.
- Continuous eye-contact with the guys. She looks at them like they're some kind of gods.
- Wide open mouth and head tilted back all the time, doesn't need to be instructed to do so.
- Very eager to get her mouth filled, doesn't like waiting much for the guys (if my Spanish is right).
- Loves to play with the cum with her tongue, doesn't need to be instructed to do so.
- Swallows cum like water without thinking. When overflow, automatically swallows. Puts bigger chunks of residual cum back into the mouth, doesn't need to be instructed to do so.

The video:

- Camera 1 is the usual, give or take. Camera 2 has a good angle and distance. Many loads look better even being zoomed out. There are some blurred and wrongly focused moments.
- Colors are not 100% natural, but there is no overexposure, it can be corrected at home (crazy).
- Giorgio is almost silent during the video. No shouting, minimal instructions. Could it be the standard for future videos?
- No scooper, no facials. (For me that's a big bonus.)
- Better than average loads, better than average targeting. No Mr. Yellow (or he's getting treatment finally).
- Double cumshots absolutely dominate. There is like one segment where 3 single loads follow each other. She turns her head naturally and nothing is wasted. It almost feels surreal.
- There is some spilled cum here and there, but the mouthfuls are still spectacular.
- A bowl is used instead of a glass.

@Giorgio THANKS!!!

chloe_sample0.gif

chloe_sample1.gif

chloe_sample2.gif

chloe_sample3.gif

you must be blind, she’s chubby and with a teeth braces, that ruined everything
gregory
Respected member

Postby Robbert1977 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:27 am

I like to see Chloe Lapiedra - indeed enthusiastic and eager for cum

I like the braces and ever better when sprayed with cum

I like the recent girls at PB: Angelique - Vivian - Emily and Chloe
Robbert1977
Respected member

Re: Re:

Postby piranorton on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:09 am

gregory wrote:you must be blind, she’s chubby and with a teeth braces, that ruined everything

True, I like this much flesh on the bone in a woman and I also don't mind braces, it's temporary and the end result worth it.
piranorton
piranorton

Postby gregory on Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:44 pm

Robbert1977 wrote:I like to see Chloe Lapiedra - indeed enthusiastic and eager for cum

I like the braces and ever better when sprayed with cum

I like the recent girls at PB: Angelique - Vivian - Emily and Chloe

for the second sentence I think you really need a psychiatric evaluation

for the third indeed I strongly agree especially for the first three names
gregory
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL