PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Gregorious wrote:For example, In the long run, maybe I will value say [spanish] Nicole or Katys scene more than Kristys. If so, should I then rate Kristys scene higher anyway because it's objectively "better"? On the other hand, maybe it will give PB the wrong signals if scenes with obvious technical issues get 5 stars...

And speaking of lighting, it is strange how the lightning changes in Kristys scene now and then, from being almost perfect most of the times, to suddenly being darker and murky. Could it just be someone got in the way of the lights? Judging by the audio it seems to be a rather lively atmosphere in the room.

Katy's scene was the last of the Ukrainian shoots, so it is a lot better than others. It has good colour and contrast, and nice camera work too for the closeup. I would say it's as good as Kristy's scene, if not better simply because Katy is unique to PB! At the end of the day, you should vote how you like. I don't really think someone giving say Lola #1 a 5, will mean that PB thinks shaky camera, and desaturated cold colours is the way to go for future scenes, it's old but good.

I don't know about the lighting, it might be shadows casting over the light rigs from people in the near vicinity, yeah. Thankfully it doesn't spoil the overall enjoyment of the scene, much like certain small issues in the older videos.
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Arthur69 wrote:Hoping Torbe to hint us who will be at Madrid the next week sooner than later. Maybe Luna Corazon?

No, she will come much later...

No bukkake this week, I don't know about the week after...

robuk wrote:maybe Torbe has a good few weeks in the bag as we may get a gloryhole with Kristy?? and Veronica has a shoot to come..don't think there is anything else is there?

Julia Red #2
Victoria Daniels #2
Kristy Black #2
Veronica Avluv #1/2
"Beautiful Czech super model" (???)

Plus whatever else is in stock, they have enough existing content...

Arthur69 wrote:He has said in different places that is done with twitter and this time looks for real but who knows, prolly just need some extra time. Personally i prefer to read his blog, usually like his articles and been reading him for a decade but if was unkown for me im sure i would find her stuff easier at twitter.

Yes, he said he won't be back on Twitter, I don't know if that will change in time... I will certainly tweet out all bukkake related events info and media, and will encourage everyone who can to retweet far and wide! If any of you haven't already got torbe.es bookmarked, I recommend doing so...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby BluMan on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Kristy Black is amazing. Really hope they bring her back. So cute, interacting and wow can she swallow.

My dream scenario would be a shoot where she is laying on some kind of lounger and just gets fed loads and loads, swallowing 6-8 at a time.

The cum gets watery and thin when they hold 10+ loads. Kristy had a great mouthfull of thick cum, but then they continue for 5 loads or something and it ends up being thin.

I really don't like when you can tell they are hurting their neck. The louncer would be much more comfortable and they would really be laying there, ready to get fed.

exaple here sabrina from ggg.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (43.68 KiB) Viewed 9444 times
BluMan
Respected member

Postby BluMan on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:27 pm

-
BluMan
Respected member

Postby KaLeuebi on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:32 pm

Can't stop fapping to Kristy's scene! A masterpiece.
KaLeuebi
Respected member

Postby krull on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:16 pm

BluMan wrote:The cum gets watery and thin when they hold 10+ loads. Kristy had a great mouthfull of thick cum, but then they continue for 5 loads or something and it ends up being thin.

Yes, the mouthful she gets after 11 loads is wonderful!

It all depends on how quick the guys cum, if it's constant, then it can stay pretty thick at 10+ loads. Barbara's 20 load segment in #2 ended up turning very watery because she was waiting long periods with no guys shooting and it was just excessive. Personally I think 10-12 loads is good, 15 loads max if the guys shoot quick enough. DMC-28 has some really big mouthfuls of like 20, and it manages to look nice and thick, since the loads are big and heavy, and are shot in quick succession...

I really don't like when you can tell they are hurting their neck. The louncer would be much more comfortable and they would really be laying there, ready to get fed.

This was discussed a few pages back, it might look ok, but it can make it harder to hold the loads with the head right back like that...
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby batard94 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:03 am

bloody shot
batard94
Respected member

Postby krull on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Kefka wrote:Nasty, i thought everyone was tested?

Everyone is tested, STIs aren't the only thing that causes blood in semen. Inflammation of the seminal vesicles, Seminal vesicle cysts, Inflammation of the prostate gland, and side effects of recent surgery can cause it. In more serious circumstances; high blood pressure, blood clots, and cancer sometimes makes blood appear when you ejaculate. I guess if that part was cut, people would assume Kristy threw up or something, so they kept it. It's an unfortunate incident, but it's not exactly the worst thing ever...
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby batard94 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:57 pm

I may be a fuckin crazy but the camera for KB (kristy black not kevin debruyne...) is too far. I would like a camera like nona or alma
batard94
Respected member

Postby Skreed on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:19 pm

krull wrote:
Kefka wrote:Nasty, i thought everyone was tested?

Everyone is tested, STIs aren't the only thing that causes blood in semen. Inflammation of the seminal vesicles, Seminal vesicle cysts, Inflammation of the prostate gland, and side effects of recent surgery can cause it. In more serious circumstances; high blood pressure, blood clots, and cancer sometimes makes blood appear when you ejaculate. I guess if that part was cut, people would assume Kristy threw up or something, so they kept it. It's an unfortunate incident, but it's not exactly the worst thing ever...

And the scooper girl did a good job making sure it didn't get in mouth smart girl.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby Skreed on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:22 pm

batard94 wrote:I may be a fuckin crazy but the camera for KB (kristy black not kevin debruyne...) is too far. I would like a camera like nona or alma

it's zoomed in that's why it looks like that. The camera guy before did a better job showing close but not zooming in.
Skreed
Respected member

Postby masche on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:02 pm

Skreed wrote:
And the scooper girl did a good job making sure it didn't get in mouth smart girl.

It was Torbe who explicitly told Heliane to clean that off. That blood stain could have ruined everything.. Fortunately Kristy didn't even notice it.
masche
Almost human

Postby robuk on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:56 pm

Hope the fella with the blood gets it checked out as that is abnormal and as Krull said there are a few unpleasant things it can be related to.
Still no news on any new shoots...i'm still concerned..especially as I was convinced I was going to get Rebecca Volpetti and 60 loads :)
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby JamesTT on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:41 pm

I'm seriously pissed off. Once again, the video quality of the final scene is HALF the fps (frames per second) of the trailer. HALF.

How the f*ck can people be happy with this?! The video quality of the trailer is perfect, the the scene is a juddery mess because it's being uploaded by PB in the wrong f*cking format!! It's not that difficult to correct this mistake!

It's lazy and misleading. Unbelieveable. :x

So...Torbe - I have a question for you (if you still read this forum): why are you not making scenes available in the CORRECT fps?! It's correct in your trailers!
JamesTT
Almost human

Postby robuk on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:48 pm

I'm so tired of people complaining and moaning all the time :wink: :)
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL