PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby thebowl on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:15 pm

I heard through the grapevine that the reason for the cut and therefore the missing cum in Ohana's glass in the 200 load scene, was because a light fell down and caused a commotion. They decided to cut that out. If that is true, it seems unlikely she would have drank any cum from the glass in that time without someone filming, so there must be footage. Or at least give us an explanation. It's obvious something happened there to suddenly have less cum in the glass.
Once again, they caused us to be so skeptical all on their own, by using those sneaky edits of the past.

Otherwise, I still think that scene is great. That part just sucked a little of the excitement out.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby piranorton on Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:33 pm

thebowl wrote:So who is up next? With Vivian Lola done, and I assume Emily Belle only did one, is there a new girl coming up or do they have one still in their library?

Think that Blair Saenz #3 will be next, and you can only be positively disappointed.
piranorton
piranorton

Postby abano1 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:20 am

piranorton wrote:
thebowl wrote:So who is up next? With Vivian Lola done, and I assume Emily Belle only did one, is there a new girl coming up or do they have one still in their library?

Think that Blair Saenz #3 will be next, and you can only be positively disappointed.

Shit, let's hope not!
abano1
Respected member

Postby bigload on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:21 am

piranorton wrote:

what makes you think that they did 3 scenes with her? oh boy 2 were already too much
bigload
Respected member

Postby piranorton on Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:15 am

bigload wrote:what makes you think that they did 3 scenes with her? oh boy 2 were already too much

I sincerely hope she never returns, but third updates can pop out of blue, you can never be sure. Besides, we had a few well received updates in a row, which is scary, flushing an inferior scene is more acceptable.
I cannot imagine they only filmed one scene with Emily Belle, I'm waiting for her next appearance. She specifially wanted a full glass, I wouldn't mind (I know many do, but hey, it's super rare lately).
piranorton
piranorton

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:03 pm

The latest updates worth something to me were Samantha and maybe a little bit Isabella.
I just had 2 months worth of updates wasted in my account.
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Charlie77 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:25 pm

Speaking of which, anyone ever wonder what the deal is with Linda Baker? She did such a great first scene but unlike all the girls filmed at her time, didn't have a second larger scene. Perhaps it was another failed attempt?

Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day. She delivered a fine performance in her first bkk... PB should publish what they have anyway, like they did in the failure attempt of Isabella #2
Charlie77
Respected member

Postby Playabuoy on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:04 pm

piranorton wrote:

this is a con of the 3 scene concept. maybe this should be revised?
Playabuoy
Respected member

Postby HornySoldier on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:37 pm

piranorton wrote:Think that Blair Saenz #3 will be next, and you can only be positively disappointed.

Not to my taste this model :/ Even with I do like bukkakes with dark-skinned girls :(
But at least people can hope for 50% off on Diamond with such an update.
HornySoldier
Almost human

Postby thebowl on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:47 pm

Well, here we are and there's no update. What a surprise!

But it usually means they are scrambling to get a new scene out. We will see.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:41 pm

They where already two days late with the Vivian Lola #2 bts, and there's a Vivian goodbye bts waiting to be released. If they have a photoshot waiting as well it could be a two day delay from the regular schedule. Looking back it's nothing out of the ordinary really...

Gregorious wrote:Website obviously still neglected, some issues:

# Emily Belle cam2 still not published (you can get it by changing "First" to "Second" in the cam1 url)
# Subtitles still missing for Vivian Lola 3# Interview
# Isabella #1 BTS missing on her model page (it can be found under "Videos" or by searching)
# Modelpages still missing for Tabitha Poison, Fanta Sie and Coral (maybe others as well?)

I reported these issues to support last Friday. Subtitles for Vivian interview and Isabellas bts on her model page are now fixed. Emily cam2 is now up on her model page but still missing on the main VIDEOS page. Model pages still missing for Tabitha, Fanta and Coral...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Charlie77 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:22 pm

Everytime PB delays a new scene, they are taking advantage on their subscribers, especially those who have 30-60 days membership and surely will have no access to a shot they actually paid for.
Charlie77
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:36 pm

Gregorious wrote:...there's a brand new innocent looking model in the Lapiedra stable, 21 yo Chloe Lapiedra. Perhaps she's willing...
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25907&start=20925#p498088

Chloe Lapiedra posted this pic today, its the same room Emily Belle posted a photo from before her scene. I guess we can expect a scene with Chloe soon:
https://www.instagram.com/chloelapiedra/

ChloeLapiedra_Madrid.jpg
ChloeLapiedra_Madrid.jpg (94.63 KiB) Viewed 1642 times

For comparison:
EmilyBelle_Madrid.jpg
EmilyBelle_Madrid.jpg (67.5 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:12 pm

^ I don’t know what she’s worth but at least she’s breaking the PremiumBlondes spell
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:50 pm

^Let's hope they break the DoubleloadBukkake spell as well...
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL