Possible BIG addition to Kleopatra Cazco

now read-only. Please use the Add A Babe section to submit new models

Possible BIG addition to Kleopatra Cazco

Postby Walter Burns on Wed May 23, 2007 11:26 pm

Kleopatra Cazco

From her comments page on EBI:

Shes also in sineplex movies "Gooey Buns 4", "Sliders 3", "Sliders 7", "Tripple Stacked 3", "Triplle stacked 8", "Pushers 3", "Laced and loaded" and 2 scenes in "Les Perversions 2"
There new nick: Tanya

Also, we received a submission claiming Kleopatra Cazco appears as Katja in Chasin' Tail 5, as Katja or Tanya in Laced and Loaded and as Tanya in Pushers 3.

This makes me wonder if Cleopatra Cazco is also this Katja?
Walter Burns
Mr. Burns

Re: Possible BIG addition to Kleopatra Cazco

Postby gapelover on Thu May 24, 2007 4:42 am

Walter Burns wrote:Kleopatra Cazco

From her comments page on EBI:

Shes also in sineplex movies "Gooey Buns 4", "Sliders 3", "Sliders 7", "Tripple Stacked 3", "Triplle stacked 8", "Pushers 3", "Laced and loaded" and 2 scenes in "Les Perversions 2"
There new nick: Tanya

Also, we received a submission claiming Kleopatra Cazco appears as Katja in Chasin' Tail 5, as Katja or Tanya in Laced and Loaded and as Tanya in Pushers 3.

This makes me wonder if Cleopatra Cazco is also this Katja?

I don't see the tatoo, but i think it's her.
gapelover
Master of Gapes

Postby Walter Burns on Thu May 24, 2007 7:17 pm

Frigo, you added all the titles to Kleopatra's page. So, you are sure she is Katja and Tanja?
Walter Burns
Mr. Burns

Postby Frigo on Mon May 28, 2007 4:04 pm

Walter Burns wrote:Frigo, you added all the titles to Kleopatra's page. So, you are sure she is Katja and Tanja?

I trust you and gapelover!
Frigo
Admin

Postby Walter Burns on Mon May 28, 2007 5:00 pm

It's nice that you trust me, but the point is I am not sure myself. The missing tattoo is worrying me and I haven't checked the titles listed in the post on her EBI comments page myself.
You know I am hardly familiar with all the Russian girls from the past 3 to 4 years. I was just passing the information so to speak, hoping some of you young hot shots who are still watching 20 titles per week could tell us for sure if those titles need to be added.
Walter Burns
Mr. Burns

Return to Additions