The Kink Factory--Intense Industries

now read-only. Please use the Add A Babe section to submit new models

The Kink Factory--Intense Industries

Postby budtugley on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:07 pm

The Kink Factory

As Chris pointed out in a different thread, Intense Industries is a US name-change for NeXXXt Generation. I looked for this one in NeXXXt Generation releases but I didn't find it. Intense Industries is beginning to release titles over on this side of the pond.

It's 6 scenes of good anal action, it's Euro footage, and it's all 1 on 1. Lots of closeups and it's well-lit so the viewer can see the action well.

Up first is Sabrina Summers who takes a good anal pounding. She's wearing knee-high black leather boots, black leather gloves, and a black leather top and bottom too. Black leather fetish lovers will love this scene.
Scene 2 is Melissa Black who wears a colorful bikini and does anal like she loves it. She blonde and looks quite nice.
Scene #3 is the rarely seen Dionne. She keeps her white blouse on during the scene. Fortunately she opens it so her pretty nice tits can bounce all over while she's getting buggered.
The 4th scene is Jessica Moore and she's looking good. Still a little heavy but in all the right places.
Scene 5 is Tera Joy and she's a fucking, sucking machine.
Patricia is in the 6th and last scene. Like Dionne she keeps a blouse on, opened up so her tits bounce all over. She also has nice tits. She does the rare belly-flat anal and she's the one moving while the guy positions his pecker so Patricia can move her pooper up and down on it. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Usually the lady lays there while the guy pounds away.

Here's 3 screenshots of the seldom seen Dionne.
Attachments
vlcsnap-68592.png
vlcsnap-68592.png (221.93 KiB) Viewed 3485 times
vlcsnap-67591.png
vlcsnap-67591.png (188.17 KiB) Viewed 3487 times
vlcsnap-67881.png
vlcsnap-67881.png (201.99 KiB) Viewed 3487 times
budtugley
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:33 pm

budtugley
that's Fetish Factor
http://www.eropleasure.com/en/sex/10557_fetish_factor_front.html

Intense-Industries is the distributor of NeXXXt Generation stuff in US market :wink:
chris
Numero Uno

Return to Additions