Is anyone still producing Party/Orgy scenes

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Is anyone still producing Party/Orgy scenes

Postby slater444 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:10 am

Does anyone know, if there are still scenes produced like the old Tainster Party videos?

I really enjoyed some of that content, sadly for me there was not enough lesbian interaction. I remember the lesbian party special and for me it was ruined when they had sent the guys in.

I wonder if these scenes are nowadays doable at all, especially with 10 girls in a lesbian special, probably because of the money needed for all the actresses.
slater444
Still our bitch!

Re: Is anyone still producing Party/Orgy scenes

Postby Rally on Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:47 am

They started doing new partyhardcore episodes. Currently the fith new one is being released. But they are very different now and there is barely any girl on girl action, at least no pussy licking.

Then there is a UK version of girls gone wild. Not sure how new or recycled the content is and if it is what you are looking for at all - realgirlsgonebad.com

Rocco did two bigger orgy style releases recently called Rocco's Italian Fans Gangbang and Rocco's Sex Lessons - Italian Rookies
Rally
Respected member

Postby Jazee on Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:13 am

Yeah, those party/ orgy style scenes, especially with all those czech and east European gals rocked like hell. Those should make a return.Uk ones are ok but not as great and German ones are not as expansively filmed.
Jazee
Moves like Jagger

Postby Rally on Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 pm

Jazee wrote:Yeah, those party/ orgy style scenes, especially with all those czech and east European gals rocked like hell. Those should make a return.Uk ones are ok but not as great and German ones are not as expansively filmed.

partyhardcore's House Party 2 was pretty good. The other new ones not so much. But they have three to four interesting girls giving blowjobs there wich can't be found anywhere else, as far as I know.

What german sites?
Rally
Respected member

Postby slater444 on Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:21 am

Okay, Partyhardcore is doing new stuff. They should do a lesbian special then, without any guys :-) I hope someone can give me a pointer where I can file that request. With the German scenes, you don't mean the gangbang stuff floating around different tube sites?
slater444
Still our bitch!

Return to Eurogirls